8 Part I Requirement to Maintain Pay Equity
- 8 Part I Requirement to Maintain Pay Equity
- 8.1 What does it mean to “maintain pay equity”?
- 8.2 How is pay equity maintained when there are changes to job classes?
- 8.3 If more men are hired in a female job class, does it become a male job class?
- 8.4 If a male job class is not currently filled can it still be used as a comparator?
- 8.5 How do employers handle changes in wages after pay equity is achieved?
- 8.6 How do employers deal with new female job classes?
- 8.7 Are employers and unions required to negotiate a maintenance agreement?
- 8.8 Is it necessary for Part II employers to amend and re-post a pay equity plan for maintenance?