25.1 (1) The parties to a matter in respect of which the Hearings Tribunal is required to hold a hearing may settle the matter in writing.
(2) A settlement under subsection (1) binds the parties to it.
Bargaining unit employees
(3) If a bargaining agent is a party to a settlement under subsection (1), the settlement also binds the employees who are represented by the bargaining
(4) A party to the settlement may file with the Hearings Tribunal a complaint that the settlement is not being complied with.
(5) The Hearings Tribunal shall hold a hearing respecting the
(6) If the Hearings Tribunal finds that a party is not complying with the settlement, it may order the party to take such steps as it may specify to come into compliance or to rectify the failure to comply. 1993, c. 4, s. 16.